Pay for camp online!
Did you know you can pay for camp online, or set up camp payments all year round? Choose "Children's/Youth Camp Payments" in the Donations Drop Down!
We are so glad that you are here! Thanks for spending a Sunday with us! We hope that your experience is a pleasant one from beginning to end. The first place you will go will be our ekids! Check in
Our Middle School meets the first three weeks of every month at the 11:00 service Sunday mornings. On the last Sunday we encourage the students to attend service with their families as a way of facilitating family discussion and creating the habit of service attendance.
Our High School Ministry meets every Sunday from 600-8:00pm. Each Sunday, students have time to hang out, connecting with other students and leaders on a social level, as well as explore and grow a relationship with Jesus.
eFamilies! exists to support parents to help students to KNOW Jesus through the teaching of the scriptures, to GROW in their relationship with Jesus through the application of the scriptures, and to SHOW Jesus to the people and communities around them through the sharing and modelingRead more
Recent Blog Posts
- Sunday, March 29th – Lessons for home March 26, 2020
- Sunday, March 22nd – Lessons for home March 22, 2020
- How do I Respond to my Teen When They Feel Disconnected? May 15, 2018
- 5 Ways to make Sundays Special May 10, 2018
- Middle School Pool Party August 22, 2017
- Hard Questions: Denying Yourself August 22, 2017
- Tick Tock December 30, 2016
- Evil In Me December 22, 2016
- Ho Ho Whoa that’s Ugly! December 22, 2016
- I Double-Dog-Dare You to do this! October 5, 2016